We are a Choose & Cut Christmas Tree Farm
Our mission is to be your family Holiday tradition!
We Accept Credit Cards!
Wow, 2020 sure has been a crazy year! That said, we still want folks to come out to the farm, make memories with family and friends, experience the great outdoors, enjoy the beautiful scenery and find that perfect live Christmas tree! However, we ask that you please adhere to all instructions and information regarding COVID-19 to make sure that you and our other guests have a wonderful and safe experience at the farm!
***Charlie Brown’s Christmas Tree Farm cannot be held responsible for the contraction of Covid-19 while visiting the farm.***
*** These policies and plans are subject to change as new information becomes available ***
Charlie Brown’s Christmas Tree Farm COVID-19 Information
Arriving at the Farm
· If you feel sick, are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have had contact with someone who has COVID-19, please do not visit the farm.
· If you are in a high risk group, please contact us to arrange to come at a special time. Our peak hours are Saturdays and Sundays from 12 pm to 3 pm. Our normal hours are Friday-Sunday from 10 am to 4 pm. We don’t allow guests to enter the fields after 3:30 pm.
· Please follow all posted guidelines regarding COVID-19 or the directions of our employees. Your safety and the safety of all our guests is our top priority.
· We reserve the right to ask any guest to leave the property at any time if they are not complying with instructions or are exhibiting signs of illness.
· Please wear a mask any time you cannot maintain social distancing from guests other than those with your immediate party. We will have masks available if needed and they will be available at the checkout register at the barn.
· We will conduct a health screen of our employees each day. Employees will wear a mask anytime they are unable to maintain social distancing from guests.
· Hand saws will be provided to customers free of charge. We will be disinfecting handsaws after every use. Please only use a handsaw that has been disinfected. Disinfected saws will be clearly identified or ask an employee. Customers are highly encouraged to bring their own hand saws. Chainsaws of any kind are NOT permitted (per our insurance carrier).
Checkout and paying for trees and other items
· Please have only one member of a family approach the checkout register at the barn. Please wear a mask when approaching the register. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you. Please maintain social distancing at all times while waiting to check out.
· The touch screen at checkout will be disinfected after each use.
· Employees will drill your tree if desired.
· Employees will bale your tree. Please maintain social distance from the baler and the employees.
Leaving the farm
· Employees will assist with carrying the tree to your car. Please maintain social distance from the employees.
· Customers are responsible for tying their tree to their car. Twine is provided free of charge.
Hand sanitizer stations
· We will have hand sanitizer and wipes available at stations set up near the barn.
· Please maintain social distancing if waiting to use the Porta Potty. Hand sanitizer is available in the Porta Potty. The Porta Potty will be sanitized each business day.
****Other changes you can expect this year due to COVID-19****
· We will not be allowing guests to enter the barn this year. We will have an area identified where guests will be able to select custom decorations for wreathes. Please maintain social distancing.
· No wagon rides this year. We were not able to modify the wagons in a Covid-safe way based on our setup and people volume. We will still be running wagons to pick up trees for guests who do not want to bring them down from the field.
· We will not be having any hot cider or cookies this year.
We offer 40 acres of beautiful Christmas Trees and stunning views from our upper field. Click below for rates for professional photographer sessions.
We are a dog friendly farm, but please click the important information link at the top of the page for our dog policy.
Looking for plain or decorated wreaths, grave blankets, roping or other decorations or handmade gift ideas? Look no further than Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree Farm. Our items are all made farm fresh or with handmade attention and love stitched right in!
Charlie and Randy are the Brown brothers! They are proud to carry on the Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree Farm tradition started in the mid 1980s by their parents, Charles Jr. and Lorraine Brown . Charlie and Randy, with the help of their families, operate the 150 acre preserved farm. Please be sure to say hello if you visit the farm. W
Charlie and Randy are the Brown brothers! They are proud to carry on the Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree Farm tradition started in the mid 1980s by their parents, Charles Jr. and Lorraine Brown . Charlie and Randy, with the help of their families, operate the 150 acre preserved farm. Please be sure to say hello if you visit the farm. We wish you and your family a joyous holiday season and a very happy New Year!
231 Adamic Hill Road, Milford, New Jersey 08848, United States
10:00 am – 04:00 pm
10:00 am – 04:00 pm
10:00 am – 04:00 pm
Please contact the farm at 908-995-4365, email us at Charliebrownstreefarm@gmail.com or message us on Facebook to schedule an appointment.